How do I change my contributions?


Provided by EISS.

You may help to boost your super through personal voluntary contributions made from your pre-tax salary.

Payroll will change the amount that they take out of your pay, and then send the information to the Scheme.

You can find contribution forms on this website, in the Forms & publications section (under the heading 'Forms'). Fill it out the relevant form and take it to your payroll (don't return it to us).


This information has been prepared by EISS for general information only. The information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, you should not act on this information if you have not considered the appropriateness of this information to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. You should consult a licensed or appropriately authorised financial adviser before making any financial decision.


Electricity Industry Superannuation Board ABN 57 923 283 236 as Trustee of the Electricity Industry Superannuation Scheme.

This website is provided by Mercer Outsourcing (Australia) Pty Ltd (MOAPL) ABN 83 068 908 912, Australian Financial Services Licence #411980. The Trustee pays a fee for the provision of this service, however this fee is not conditional on you using this service or acting on the information or advice provided through this service. 'MERCER' is a registered trademark of Mercer (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 32 005 315 917. Copyright 2016 Mercer LLC. All rights reserved.