Ive got lots of super accounts. How do I bring them together?


Provided by EISS.

Putting your super together can save you money (as you don't have to pay separate fees), and time (as you know where everything is).

The first problem is finding the accounts. The tax office can help you here with a neat website called SuperSeeker. To access the site click here.

To find superannuation accounts, you need to provide:

  • your tax file number (TFN)
  • your family and given names
  • your date of birth.

This website can even help you transfer your super. All you need is to click on the button and provide the website with some details, and they'll provide a form to send to either EISS or the old fund.

The details you need to provide to the website to transfer super into EISS is:

  • Fund Name: Electricity Industry Superannuation Scheme
  • Fund phone number: 1300 307 844
  • Membership number: on your statement, or ring us and find out
  • Australian Business number: 57 923 283 236
  • Superannuation Product Identification Number: leave blank

You'll need a certified copy of your driver's licence or passport. This means taking a photocopy and having it signed as a true copy by a:

  • Police Officer
  • Justice of the Peace
  • Australia Post Office Employee (who has worked for the post office for at least two continuous years)
  • Barrister or Solicitor (who is enrolled on the roll of a State or Territory Supreme Court or the High Court of Australia, as a legal practitioner)
  • Finance Company Officer , (eg. a Bank Manager or Bank Employee who has worked for the company/ies for at least two continuous years)
  • Financial Institutions Officer (who has worked for the company/ies for at least two continuous years)
  • Officer with, or Authorised Representative of an Australian Financial Services Licensee (who has had at least two years continuous service with one or more licensees)
  • Notary Public Officer
  • Registrar or Deputy Registrar of a Court
  • Australian Consular Officer or Australian Diplomatic Officer
  • Judge or Magistrate of a Court
  • Chief Executive Officer of a Commonwealth Court
  • Accountant (who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants or CPA Australia or the National Institute of Accountants, with at least two years continuous membership.

For example, most people at a local bank can sign, or pop into a police station or post office on your way past. The person signing will need to see both the copy and the original.

Then you just print out the form, attach the copy of your id, and send them off to either EISS at GPO Box 4303, Melbourne VIC 3001, or to your old fund.

You will need a separate form and a separate signed copy of your id for each account that you want to transfer in. So if you have seven accounts, then you need seven forms.

This information has been prepared by EISS. The information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, you should not act on this information if you have not considered the appropriateness of this information to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. You should consult a licensed or appropriately authorised financial adviser before making any financial decision.


Electricity Industry Superannuation Board ABN 57 923 283 236 as Trustee of the Electricity Industry Superannuation Scheme.

This website is provided by Mercer Outsourcing (Australia) Pty Ltd (MOAPL) ABN 83 068 908 912, Australian Financial Services Licence #411980. The Trustee pays a fee for the provision of this service, however this fee is not conditional on you using this service or acting on the information or advice provided through this service. 'MERCER' is a registered trademark of Mercer (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 32 005 315 917. Copyright 2016 Mercer LLC. All rights reserved.